More than 40 years of combined experience
You can trust us.
Individuals, small businesses, and corporations throughout Greater Boston trust Meridian Financial Services with financial planning, money management, accounting, and consulting services. As a husband and wife team, we will work closely with you - and check in with one another - to ensure you make the most of your overall financial situation.
We make tax and financial planning easier for you.
If there's one thing our customers love the most, it's our convenient "one-stop shop" approach. Whether you're an individual, small business owner, or an executive at a corporation, we have the expertise - under one roof - to help you achieve your financial goals. If you have financial planning questions, Marc Hirtle, CFP®, will ensure your investments are customized and personalized, so you can feel safe knowing your finances are in good hands.
If you need help with tax preparation, Mary Hirtle, CPA, MBA, makes it easy to get through tax season - and get ahead. She also helps smaller businesses and startups get up and running by providing human resources expertise, health insurance recommendations and business controller services.
What to expect
From the moment you step into our office, you'll notice we're not your typical "accountants" or "advisors." We like to make tax and financial planning simple - and even enjoyable for you.
- When you first arrive at our office, we'll welcome you, get to know you, and ask questions to understand your financial situation.
- Then, we'll discuss your financial and accounting goals.
- Whether you seek financial planning and/or tax services, we'll provide a well-rounded recommendation that puts your best interest first.
- We'll also check in with one another to ensure your tax needs align with your financial planning needs, or vice versa.
- Finally, we will execute your plan with the highest level of service and a fast turnaround time.
- At Meridian Financial Services, we build relationships with our customers. You'll hear from us to check in on your financial progress and to ensure you're satisfied with our level of service.