Did you know small shops, like ours, have a fiduciary responsibility to offer you the best investment to suit your needs? That's something you're not always guaranteed when you work with the big name financial service corporations.
FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES
Marc Hirtle, CFP®, can help you:
- Understand your retirement needs and what it will take to get there.
- Develop a customized plan to build and maintain wealth.
- Actively manage your portfolio on a daily basis.
- Review your whole health financial plan - with both our CFP® and CPA - including asset allocation, tax planning, insurance needs, retirement planning, savings and estate planning.
If you need support with your tax returns, our in-house CPA offers:
- Preparation of individual, small business, and partnership returns through our sister company, Mary Hirtle, CPA, LLC.
- Education and advising on what types of deductions are tax deductible to you and what records you should maintain.
- Year-round counseling for any questions you have that may arise.
BUSINESS CONSULTING & PAYROLL SERVICES
Starting or growing a business? We will offer:
- Entity formation for your new business and help with setting up the new entity with the state and federal governments.
- A recommendation for financial software packages that are best to track your business.
- Payroll processing and tax return processing through our platform - at competitive rates.
- Filing of new hire reports with the appropriate state agency.
- Processing of 1099s and accompanying 1096 forms.