It's critical for early-stage companies* to build a strong financial foundation. Meridian Financial Services works with entrepreneurs to structure the financial side of their organizations and puts into place a plan to support long-term business growth.
*We consider early-stage companies and corporations as companies with 10+ employees that are growing. If you have fewer than 10 employees, we also offers services for small businesses.
ACCOUNTING SERVICES FOR STARTUP COMPANIES
Our in-house CPA, Mary Hirtle, offers:
- Controller level services
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash planning
- An analysis of your budget versus actual expenses
- A month-end close process, including reconciliations and balance sheet schedules
- Financial statements and support preparing board presentations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable services, including collection calls
- Organization of corporate documentation
Trust Mary with your:
- Timely payroll processing.
- Processing of payroll tax returns.
- Filing of new hire reports with the appropriate state agency.
- Processing of 1099s and accompanying 1096 forms.
Marc Hirtle, CFP®, also offers consulting and support setting up insurance policies, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Key man life insurance
- Long term and short term disability insurance
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES
Finally, Mary is trained in Human Resources consulting.
- She will help you implement benefits (i.e. medical, dental, disability and 401k plans).
- Mary can process new hire on boarding paperwork or Cobra termination paperwork.
- She will help you maintain records of confidentiality agreements and/or non disclosure agreements.
- She can organize employee files, ensure compliance with state labor laws.